1) The Institute has an active placement cell headed by Manager (Training & Placement). The cell comprises of student representatives and Placement Officer. It has been established to facilitate the students in planning their career and to find the types of job opportunities available in their areas of interest.
2) The cell is especially responsible for correspondence with prospective employers, arranging pre-placement talks, personal interviews in campus, and providing facilities that may be required by the visiting organizations. In addition the committee is involved in the development of an information bank on organizations, career counseling and other placement related activities.
3) The Industry project is an integral part of the course. The placement officer will assist the students in finding suitable assignments. Only Industry projects authorized by the institute will be recognized.
4) The placement co-ordination will help, guide and counsel the students in securing suitable permanent placement by bringing them in touch with the prospective employers.
5) It should be clear to the students that although the institute makes the best efforts on its part to provide placements to the students and has continued to provide excellent placements in the previous years, the institute has no obligation to find suitable placement for students.
6) Attending the Pre-Placement talks of a company would be compulsory for all the students.
7) Students must be in formals while attending the Pre-Placement talks.
8) In order to give equal opportunity, each student would get not more than five chances to appear in Interview. However, if a student gets selected in the first chance itself and accepts the offer, the remaining chances will not be available for him/her.
9) The students who are eligible but found missing in Pre-Placement Talks consecutively on three occasions, it would be presumed that the student is not interested in Placement and hence would not be considered for further placement by the placement cell.
10) Any Student who gets an offer from the company where he/she has appeared for interview and accepts the offer, would be considered having been placed by the placement cell.
11) All the notices regarding the placements would be displayed on the notice board. However the students may approach the placement cell only in case of further clarification if required.